Looking for a van that does it all? It’s no wonder why the Winnebago Travato remains as America’s all-favorite rec van. Built on a Ram Promaster chassis, this powerful camper comes with up to 9,600 watt-hours of power, extendable to 12,800 watt-hours with a 4-module energy pack. The wonders of nature are all yours year-round, thanks to roof and sidewall insulation, dual-pane acrylic windows, and heated tanks with a water-saving Eco-Hot system.
Your storage opportunity is a total dream come true with plenty of under-bed stow space, Anything-Keepers cubbies, RAM Tough-Track mounts, and exterior bike racks. From weekend getaways to long-term road trips, the Travato is fit and fully equipped to meet any travel goal you have your sights on. Check out the rest of the details and link to shop our inventory below.
Browse Rec Van’s Winnebago Travato Inventory by Clicking Here
• Ram ProMaster® Chassis
• Fuel Capacity: 24 gal.
• Exterior Length: 21’
• Sleeps: 2
• Cummins Onan® QG 2800i gas generator (Pure3 Energy Management System with Bluetooth control available in 59GL and 59KL)
• 215-watt solar panels and charger for extended energy efficiency
• Keep cozy inside with all-season roof and side-wall insulation (Optional dual-pane acrylic insulated windows available)
• Heated tanks and Eco-Hot® water system cut down on water waste and hot water wait-time
• Keep your gear organized with Anything Keepers™ storage for small item storage and RAM® Tough-Track™ mounts
• Curtained shower with shower pan and toilet with foot pedal and sprayer
• Rear exterior shower with privacy curtain to freshen up before you step back inside (59K, 59KL)
• Optional bike rack, exterior movable ladder, and luggage rack available
Traveling with your furry friend this year? Check out our guide to The National Parks that are Dog Friendly.