Looking for a new ride in 2022? Feast your eyes on the 2022 Cahaba, Tiffin’s new stunning Class B Van. This adventure mobile is equipped for every type of explorer. Featuring the Volta Power System, exterior LED light package, a mounted MOLLE gear and bike rack and so much more, enjoy our full walkthrough to learn absolutely everything there is to know about this epic adventure RV below.
The 2022 Cahaba gets to the brass tacks of van travel with its sleek and straightforward cargo design. Housed on a Mercedes sprinter chassis with BF Goodrich all-terrain tires and powered by a turbo diesel engine, the Cabana delivers the torque necessary for wandering off the beaten trail. If you wish to take on rougher topography, you also have the option to upgrade your ride with 4-wheel drive. High-grade driving safety features include load-adaptive electronic stability, cross wind assist, hill start assist, and parking package with a 360-degree camera. The cockpit is complete with a 10.25” MBUX touchscreen multimedia system with intelligent navigation and gorgeous black leather adjustable seating.
The Volta battery system is the bread and butter of this one-of-a-kind adventure van, silently powering all of your amenities well through the day and night. Escape the campground bustle and enjoy the quiet of nature with plenty of battery to spare for your high-power recreation gear. The Cahaba is also outfitted with three 100-watt solar powers, making it easy to renew your energy for a longer stay away from the crowds. The luggage rack, side-mounted ladder and rear-door tire mount are all standards with no add-on costs required. Upgrade your adventure van with the option of a rear-door mounted MOLLE gear rack complete with a bike rack attachment for more gear space. The Cahaba’s rear space effortlessly transforms into a cargo hold with secure tie-down anchors throughout. The cargo area can easily transform into a haven for rest with a large fold-out bed and tinted windows to drift you into a good night’s sleep. If you’re looking for an agile ride that is both candid and contemporary, the Cahaba is sure to match your appetite for off-grid adventure.
- Runs on BF Goodrich all-terrain TA/KO2 tires and Vision off-road wheels
- Timberline hydronic heating and 13.5K BTU A/C with soft start and Bluetooth capability
- Galley features include a portable induction cooktop with flush counter inset, stainless steel bowl sink, microwave, and 2.3 cu. ft. freezer/refrigerator
- Pop-up 110V outlet accessible in both cargo and bedroom settings
- Surround shower with retractable screen, toilet platform and removable shelving
- Tri-fold sofa bed option available for those who wish to bring along a travel companion
- Exterior LED front light bar and rear spot light (optional)
Looking for the best spots to van camp this month? Check out our round up of The Top 10 Van Destinations and Campgrounds for February 2022 to plan your next road trip destination, or three.