2021 Roadtrek Play
Are you newbie to the rec van lifestyle and seeking perfect practicality and easy-to-service reliability? Suited up with all of the comforts you need to enjoy the great outdoors, the 2021 Roadtrek Play is ready to answer the call to your next adventure game plan.
This travel van offers plenty of room for playtime with its open concept center aisle and twin bed layout. Pack up your favorite adventure toys with thoughtful and ample storage throughout the interior. Built on a 3500 Ram ProMaster chassis, the Play is prepared to meet all of your outdoorsy goals.
THE 2021 ROADTREK PLAY BEST SUITED FOR:
- Budget-conscious campers
- First-time rec van travelers
- Working remotely or on the road
- Day trips with the kids
- Road trip travel for two
- Beachside excursions
- Campground getaways
- Energy-efficient solar camping
- Weekend adventures
- Cityscape adventures
Kick back and relax or work remotely at the rear lounge with a stunning view through the large window design. Swivel from the dash after a long drive and enjoy breakfast for two before your next big hike or fishing trip at the spacious front dining area. The galley features plenty of cookware storage space too! Freshen up after a beach visit with the outdoor shower and wind down under the spacious shade of the retractable power awning.
Wherever your travel goals may take you, the 2021 Roadtrek Play will be your perfect companion. What are you waiting for? You call the shots!
Browse the convenient and convertible interior floorplans below to start mapping out your next camping trip…
2021 Roadtrek Play Floor Plans
- Airbags – driver & passenger
- Alternator – 220 AMP
- Axle – rear 3.86 ratio
- Battery – 95 A (800 AMP-CCA)
- Brakes – anti-lock (ABS) four wheel disc
- Camera – rearview backup
- Climate control
- Cruise control
- Engine – 3.6L gas V6, 24 valve
- Mirrors – power folding, heated side mirrors
- Parking – park sense & rear park assist system
- Power – 209 kW/280 HP
- Radio – Uconnect 3 with Navigation and 5″ touch screen, Bluetooth,
- AM/FM/SiriusXM/USB/aux, Voice command and steering wheel controls
- Receiver – Class III with wiring for trailer lights
- Stability program – wind/sway assist, drift compensation, engine drag control, rollover mitigation, electronic stability & hillstart assist
- Telescopic steering
- Tire inflation kit
- Tires – LT225/75R16E black wall
- Torque – 352 Nm/260 lb-ft. @ 6,400 RPM
- Transmission – automatic, 6 speed 62 TE
- Wheels – 16″ aluminum polished
- Windows – power front doors
- Air conditioner – 110V, 11,000 BTU roof mount
- Awning – 13′ power awning
- Bathroom – permanently enclosed with toilet, sink & shower
- Batteries – 400 AGM battery system
- Connection – external – 110V / 30 AMP with detachable power cord
- Detectors – smoke, propane & CO
- Furnace – propane automatic 16,000 BTU
- Generator – under-hood 280 AMP, 12 V
- Microwave oven – 110V, 20 L/0.7 cu. ft., 700W
- Monitor Panel – water, propane & battery charge levels, battery disconnect & generator hour meter
- Outdoor shower
- Power inverter – 12/110V, 3,000W
- Propane tank – 22 L/5.9 U.S. gal.
- Refrigerator – 12V, 5.0 cu. Ft.
- Screens – heavy duty magnetic for rear and sliding doors
- Sewage disposal system – 12V macerator sewage pump
- Sleeping – front of cab with optional folding mattress
- Sleeping – rear twin beds (converts to king)
- Solar – pre wired
- Stove – propane; two burner recessed with flush cover & built-in igniter
- TV – pre wired
- Water heater – tankless LP
Looking for the nitty-gritty details of the 2021 Roadtrek Play? We’ve got you covered with all the specs here!
Base model: Ram ProMaster 3500 extended van
Travel capacity: Four
Sleeping capacity: Three (with optional folding mattress)
Dining: Front and rear
Engine: 3.6L gas, V6, 24 Valve
Batteries: 400 AGM battery system
Exterior length: 20′ 9″ (6,325 mm)
Exterior width: (without mirrors) 6′ 11″ (2,108 mm)
Interior aisle width: 29″ (737 mm)
Exterior height: (with roof AC) 9′ 5″ (2,870 mm)
Interior standing height: 6′ 2″ (1,905 mm)
Wheelbase: 159″ (4,039 mm)
Gross vehicle weight rating: 9,350 lbs. (4,241 kg)
Occupant & cargo carrying capacity: 1,950 lbs (886 kg)
Gross combined weight rating: 11,500 lbs (5,227 kg)
Towing – tow weight: 3,500 lbs (1,587 kg)
Towing – tongue weight: 300 lbs. (136 kg)
Fuel type: Gasoline
Fuel capacity: 90.8 L/24 U.S. gal.
Fresh water capacity: 140 L/37 U.S. gal.
Black water capacity: 32.1 L/8.5 U.S. gal.
Gray water capacity: 53 L/14 U.S. gal.
Rear king sleeping maximum: 74″ x 76″ (1,880 mm x 1,930 mm)
Rear twin bed sleeping: 25″ x 78″ (635 mm x 1,980 mm)
Front single bed sleeping (optional): 33″ x 70″ (838 mm x 1,778 mm)
To discover everything you need to know before making your first adventure van purchase, be sure to explore our 101 Buyer’s Guide to Class B Vans. Trust us. A well-informed traveler is a happy traveler!