California Supply Chain Act
California Transparency in Supply Chains Act Disclosure
Human trafficking and slavery continue to plague many places throughout the world, and Rec Van supports efforts to eliminate such practices. Given that Rec Van is authorized to sell new recreational vehicles and parts from multiple manufacturers and vendors, we rely upon the efforts of these companies and their suppliers to eradicate human trafficking and slavery from their supply chains. Accordingly:
- We do not engage in verification of our product supply chains to evaluate and address risks of human trafficking and slavery.
- We do not conduct audits of suppliers to evaluate their compliance with company standards for human trafficking and slavery in supply chains.
- We do not require direct suppliers to certify that materials incorporated into the product comply with the laws regarding slavery and human trafficking of the country or countries in which they are doing business.
- We do not maintain internal accountability standards and procedures for employees or contractors failing to meet company standards regarding slavery and trafficking.
- We do not provide company employees and management with training on human trafficking and slavery or mitigating risks within the supply chains of products.
Since the vast majority of goods and services we sell are from outside manufacturers and vendors, only they are in a position to perform these tasks, and we encourage you to contact them to learn about their efforts to eradicate human trafficking and slavery from their supply chain. Outside manufacturers and vendors we work with include, but are not limited to the following:
- Winnebago Industries
- Thor Motor Coach
- Entegra Coach
- Midwest Automotive Designs
- Phoenix RV USA
- Renegade RV
- Storyteller Overland